visitors to this page

Friday, February 24, 2012

Relatively Uneventful Update - 02/24/2012

I thought I would type a quick update on my blog since some people do not read my posts on Facebook but rather on here.  Not much has been happening really.  This week I started my second round of Temodar, the chemo brain drug.  This time I have done fairly well with it - making sure to take the nausea medicine.  Last night (Thursday), I did get nauseous and sick once but that wasn't too bad. 

Today I had an appointment with the oncologist.  Everything is looking good.  My bilirubin was a little high so they will be watching that before I start my 3rd Temodar treatment in March.  They also gave me a bag of fluids as I was probably a little dehydrated.  (I didn't realize that can also make you feel nauseous.)  I will have a PET scan in early March and will get the results at my next appointment with my oncologist.  My next MRI will not be until the end of March/beginning of April.

Other than being VERY tired lately, I am doing good.  I have nights of good sleep and more nights of not so good sleep where I am up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night.  I take a lot of morning/afternoon naps lately!

Hope tonight is an uneventful fifth (and last) day of meds for this month! 

I believe!
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. We believe for you Jodi, prayers for continued good news!!

    ReplyDelete