visitors to this page

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brotherly Love - 1/7/2012

I forgot to blog this so I thought I would do it quickly...

On New Years Eve when I talked to my brother, John, I told him that I was losing my hair and it looked like I would have to shave it off.  He said I should contact my dear friend Casey to cut/shave it and I said it was coming out SO quickly that I wanted to just get it off and I thought I could do it myself.  Well, I didn't realize that he called Casey and said he wanted to shave his hair off for me again!  He went to see her yesterday (Friday, January 6th) and afterwards I got a text message that said "I Love You" with this picture:


John's New Haircut - 1/6/2012
 I sent him a text message back that I love him too... and he better get some winter hats because I know how cold my head is!  :)

Thank you, John, for your love and support! 

3 comments:

  1. Brenda ~ What shirt are you talking about? If you want to let me know which one (as there are some hanging behind my brother), I will let you know who to contact.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete