visitors to this page

Thursday, December 20, 2012

3rd Craniotomy - 12/19/12

It's good to be home... I knew I'd get a good rest if I was home!  :). They had a hard time finding somewhere to put an IV in the one arm they always have in the OR so I'm really bruised ;)  Ive gotta decide by Friday if I want to have my 2nd brain port surgery on Wednesday or if I want to wait - probably will do it and be done!  The neurosurgeon came in this morning and told me that he took something out and sent it for special staining - he doesn't think it was a tumor after all; he said he thinks it was necrosis from radiation.  Instant relieve! ;).  I'm sure he'll let us know as as soon as he finds out.  

I can see that he is watching out for me and my family such is always nice to have someone to back you up!  Got to meet a lady who lives in Gwinn next to my moms friend and works in the OR.  

Saw my 'friends' in MRI twice!  

Lots of bruising, left Side of head full staples, and ready for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment