visitors to this page

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

UPside On My Dear Friend, Casey Arkens - Week of 07/04/2011

For those who may not be on facebook, I wanted to share the following link to the TV6 website as my friend/hair stylist/etc., Casey Arkens, was nominated for the UPside:  http://video.wluctv6.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=6019544&at1=Community&h1=The+UPside+7-4&flvUri&partnerclipid&rnd=25093460

This is the information I put on facebook - Thank you to the person who nominated Casey Arkens for the TV6 UPside! I'm thankful to everyone for their support but definitely grateful for Casey's friendship and her smile! (Casey ~ you are SO deserving of this and much more! Definitely made me again shed a tear or two too! Love you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment