visitors to this page

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Living in A Wonderful Community with Caring People - 8/21/2011

I feel bad that it has taken me a couple of days/weeks to write this blog and get these pictures up... 

I am so lucky to live in a wonderful community - well, actually to have grown up in Gwinn and now live in Negaunee Township.  Both communities (and surrounding areas) have been overwhelmingly generous to our family! 

The first picture that I will post is one of Casey and I.  She is giving me a check for the proceeds of the bracelets that the U.P. P!nk Power purchased and sold (along with so many others).  (Thank you to everyone who sold, purchased, wore, etc. the bracelets - and a special thank you to Casey Arkens!  Love you!)



The second picture is a sign that was put on a hole at the golf course at Red Fox Run for the Cancer Care of Marquette County Golf outing.  The picture is of me and my daughter Ashley along with golf partners (and donors of the hole):  Sally Searle, Peggy Mullen, Pat Makela and Laurie Van Damme (my parents' neighbor).  Casey Arkens also donated but did not golf and was not in the picture!


Thank you to everyone for the love, support and encouragement!  We are forever grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment