visitors to this page

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Beginning of this Adventure...

Starting at 4 a.m. on Thursday, April 28th, I woke up with some weird headaches!  I actually had an appointment to see my regular doctor regarding MRI results for my spinal column (previous injury to my right hip) that morning and told him about my headache.  Over the next several days, I dealt with the weird symptoms (and might of complained to my co-workers a bit too)!  :)  Since my headaches weren't getting better, on Thursday, May 5th, I was able to get back in with my regular doctor about my headaches.  He gave me anxiety meds. 

On Monday, May 9th, I again called my doctor's office.  The meds he put me on made me feel horribly!  His nurse called that he was going to switch my meds... 

In the meantime, my mom called the doctor I grew up by  who suggested that because of prior history of melanoma, I should go and get a CT scan.  And, he of course told me to go either that night or the next day. 

Kurt and I went to the Emergency Department at MGH on Tuesday, May 10th at @11 a.m.

Next post ... what happened at the Emergency Department...

No comments:

Post a Comment