visitors to this page

Friday, May 20, 2011

Thank You's - 5/20/2011

I wanted to send out a quick blog just to thank everyone!  It's completely overwhelming to me how generous people have been.  From the well wishes/prayers/concern, to the food delivered to our door (the first day of real meals that I truly enjoyed since all of this... thank you to Brian and Michelle Anderson and Jon and Sara Beckman and families), the "Fight Like a Girl t-shirt" from Tricia Brisson, the prayer book from a retired co-worker, angels, books for my children on having a parent with cancer, the numerous cards/flowers/emails... I can't begin to thank you all enough!!!!!!  (I've even had a neighbor offer a piece of her liver!)

While I plan to get  thank you cards out to everyone individually, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment