visitors to this page

Friday, May 27, 2011

Post Surgery (From Kurt)

Hello Everyone,
This is Jodi's Husband Kurt, and I will be guest blogger while Jodi recovers from her latest surgery!
Well it is no surprise to anyone who reads Jodi's blog that she did awesome once again for todays surgery. ICU closes from 3-5 for visitors so I thought I would give everyone an update.
Jodi went in this morning at 5:30 AM and was brought down to pre-op around 6:15. surgery started around 7:30 and she was done around 12:15 alot sooner than the last one. We spoke to the Dr. and he informed us that it looked as if the complete tumor was removed. We can not praise Jodi's Dr. enough for another fantastic job!
She was in a little more pain today than her previous surgery, I am sure that was because of the different procedure this time around. When I left at 3:00 she was resting and doing well. I am looking forward to getting her home again soon so she can heal up and get the treatments started. I am sure in a few months she will be back to 100% because of how amazing this woman is!
I would also like to thank everyone who has called, sent cards, posted on Facebook, and have prayed for all of us in these past weeks. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family, friends, and Co-workers surrounding us and supporting us at this time.
I will write again tomorrow (if Jodi doesn't beat me to it!)
Thank you all again,
Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment