visitors to this page

Monday, May 30, 2011

Glad to Be Home - 5/30/2011

It's nice to be home! 

I slept alot at the hospital but slept better last night at home.  I've taken a few naps today.  The doctor said that I should not be surprised if I am more tired since this is a 2nd surgery.  She said that she doesn't want me to lay in bed all day - she wants me to get up and move around.


Picture of Bandage - 2nd Surgery

The only thing that is 'bugging' me is my swollen right eye.  Not exactly sure why it is swollen....

Swollen Right Eye and Bandage (Changed the Picture Since It Was On The Side)


I should have also put MRI results on here.  The neurosurgeon was out of the office yesterday so that is why I don't have a picture.  He has to print the picture in his office.  I will get a picture when I go to get my staples out.  I will post when I get it.  (Kurt did see the picture on the computer; they did get all of the tumor again!)  

The only appointment that I have this week is my PET scan on Friday.  I am encouraged to walk around and get moving - the doctor told me that I shouldn't be laying around! 



No comments:

Post a Comment